Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Cabin Fever

This baby and I have cabin fever!!!!! It all started on Monday when the baby got a fever. Well, he just felt crummy pretty much all week. We cancelled most of our plans. By Thursday I thought he might be feeling well enough to at least go to story time at the library. Then I got sick. So we did NOTHING all week. We watched a ton of Sesame Street and stared at each other. To make matters worse, Matt is on call this weekend. So we still are not getting any social interaction.

Our pictures are pretty boring this week.

Sicky babies want their thumbs, and snuggles.











We did play outside a little.















We are starting to feel more like ourselves now!





1 comment:

  1. I mustache you a question...

    Is that a mustache shirt??

    ReplyDelete