Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 19, 2011

Megan!

Megan came to visit us this weekend. She was going to come last weekend while Matt was out of town, but she got sick. So she came this weekend instead.

Megan started the box train......she was forced to continue it the entire weekend.







We decided to give Grey a cookie. He does not get sweets normally (because he is already a bad eater). He only took it because he thought it was a cracker. But then he realized the deliciousness that he had!







Megan and I finally finished the wreaths that we said we were going to make for Halloween LAST YEAR! Better late than never :)






(If you notice in this picture...my son is wearing a pj top, a diaper, and one shoe. He is crazy!)

We had a great time with Megan!

We ended the weekend with Matt's soccer game. Grey likes going and watching his dad!

2 comments:

  1. What a great cookie picture! It's like "oh wow!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. And no more cracks about Grey's crazy dressing....I mean I'm just saying.....

    ReplyDelete