Well, I lied when I said we didn't have any other visitors coming. Pam came to visit us this past weekend. She had never seen our house in wonderful Jackson. So she loaded up on Friday and came to see us!!
We had a lot of fun. We took her to the zoo.
I made Matt try this weird little foot massage thingy.
We thought it was hilarious. Grey did not think it was funny at all.
After the zoo we went on a fun drive. We drove all around! Then Pam and Grey got to play and play together.
We had a great weekend!!!
Here are some pictures from when we went to the children's museum this week. Grey got to go with three of his friends.
They have a full size car that doesn't have any doors. That was Grey's favorite part. There was a line behind us and Grey did not want to get out!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment