Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Summer Loving

We are having a wonderful summer!! MANY more fun outdoor activities than last year.

This week we met some friends at a shopping center and played in the fountains. Then we went to lunch. Grey liked the fountains, but he was sure interested in the freedom he was given and tried to test all the boundaries. He is normally shy and clingy. Put him outside and give him a tiny bit of freedom, and he acts like he has never met a stranger!






We also spent a lot of time in the backyard this week.



Grey loves to brush his teeth. A lot of times he cries when I tell him we are finished. On this day he begged and begged for his tooth brush. So I gave in. I told him if he wanted to brush his own teeth then he needed to sit down. He went and grabbed himself a pillow :)





We also went to a splash pad this week. The kids had lots of fun. I think Grey might have liked the fountains more though.













Yesterday when Matt came home Grey was in a super playful mood. He wanted to have Matt chase him and hide.















Last weekend Matt let Grey "drive" the truck while I ran into the store.





And finally....I always write about how sassy Grey is. I feel like this photo captures the sass. It even looks like his hand is on his hip!



HAPPY 4th of JULY WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I SO loved all of this - and Mr. Sassy driving the truck - and of course just Mr. Sassy....You are so paying for your raising....Maybe you can get something great on video and send it into to Americans Funniest Home Video?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday today July 7th, 2011 to the Best Mom Grey Richardson ever had!!! Such a lucky boy - :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just dawned on me this is Grey's version of a prune mouth....

    ReplyDelete