Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Feels Like Spring

The weather here has been amazing! Over the weekend Matt and I took baby to the zoo. We had a picnic and enjoyed being outside.

















Here are a couple of cute little videos!



2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Oh my gosh, he is getting so big I can't stand it. I can't wait to see him again, even if I may be a zombie mom at the time. ;)

    AND, I can't wait to take him to the Denver aquarium! Seth loved it at about that age. Every time he'd see fish, he kept signing for MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the second video it looked as if your baby was punching himself in the face for a moment. It made me laugh. He is too cute. And I love to watch him walk with his walker. :)

    ReplyDelete