

WAIT! We don't have a dog. Grey did that. Shhheeesssh. I saw him playing with a box of unopened toothpaste. I thought to myself "He can play with that. How could he get into that?" MISTAKE NUMBER ONE! NEVER assume Grey won't find a way to destroy whatever it is. He did that in about two minutes, maybe less.....while I was in the same room as him.....
On Saturday Grey decided that he didn't need his second nap of the day. I
kept telling him that he needed one. Well, he insisted. So we went on a walk instead.

Mom won! He did need that nap.
Grey has been wanting his lovey more and more lately. I tell him that it is only for the bed. Well, he thinks other wise. A couple of days ago he wanted it so badly that I said we could sit in the rocking chair if he really needed it, but we were not going to play if we had it.

We sat there for about 45 minutes reading books and sucking thumbs. I guess he really did need it.
Yesterday I let Grey eat his afternoon snack on his playmat in the living room. Normally he has to eat only in his high chair. Look how excited he was for snack!




Upcoming adventure......BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!!! And celebrating Poppy's 90th birthday
Watch out sweetie - Get that poison control number tattoo we talked about.....He is is mothers child. Think campho phenique scare....
ReplyDelete