Our week in pictures.
Playing


Grey busted his lip this week. Doing this....

He split it open a little bit and it bled. This was his first real boo boo. I think mom was a little more stressed about it than he was. He was a trooper. And I swear I was sitting right next to him when it happened. That almost made it worse. This is the picture we took of Grey telling dad about his lip.

Then he thought Matt was playing some sort of game with him and smooshed his face into Matt's.

Just relaxing!


Because Grey has started to pull up some we decided it was time to drop the crib.

Grey thought this was greatness because he got to play with his mattress on the floor.


Having a little snack.

Which brings us to today. Our friend Emily called this morning and their nanny could not come to work at the last minute. So I told her I would watch Ollie. There were some really fun times and some really rough times (shout out to anyone with twins!!!!). There was one big problem. When one baby cried it would scare/distress the other one. Then there are two babies crying and you are trying to comfort one and then when they stop the other one keeps going. It was a vicious cycle! But the boys for the most part had fun. ;)


Oh yes, Grey was also incredibly jealous of me holding Ollie. So this was how a great deal of my day went.....Ollie playing contently by himself and Grey trying desperately to crawl into my lap and look at Ollie!

I don't want to get overly sappy here. But I have a LOT to be thankful for this year. Health, cranberries, happiness, pilgrims, family, friends, BABY GREY, pretty much everything in my life I am thankful for this Thanksgiving.
Hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment