And this is after he ripped off the crayola part. He was done playing dress up.
This is a montage of all the super cute Halloween items that people so generously gave him.







This one I had to include. There is no affiliation with Halloween, but the prunes looked black so I am putting it here!
Tonight we went to a little kids night/Halloween thing. There was a lot of fun things for bigger kids to do. We had a good time looking at all the kids in costumes though.
More goats....
These are from this week. Nothing to do with Halloween here. Well, there was a Halloween story read. Grey and I go to storytime at the library. When we first started going he was very shy and just sat there. Now he will crawl to the toys and make all kinds of noises when we sing songs.
This is Grey's storytime friend. She is the only other kid there that is even close to his age. I had to break out the camera because they were playing along side each other. He normally pushes her over to get that book that makes sounds.
Love that cute crayon - What a great outfit! You are VERY creative....You must take after your Dad -
ReplyDelete