Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, September 24, 2010

Going Through The Big D and I DO Mean Dallas!!!!

Baby and I went on a little vacation to Dallas this past week. We had so much fun. We saw a lot of people. We did not get to see everyone, but we tried! Grey was the best baby ever! On the way to Dallas he slept on and off and we stopped twice. He did not even really cry. On the way back to Mississippi we only had to stop ONCE and he never even fussed a little. What a perfect kiddo :)

I am horrible at remembering to take pictures. I seriously only took like 4 photos of him visiting with people. Other people took pictures so maybe I will get those and blog those later.

Here is what I have





While I was at home the animal whisperer (AKA my dad) and I found a baby bunny. We think we successfully reunited it with it's family.....at least that is what we are telling ourselves.




















In other news baby has started to scoot. I mean seriously scoot. He can now scoot to his toys all the way across the room. I would say he is crawling but he only uses one arm and does not coordinate his arms and legs. It is pretty fun!

Well, we are off to Port Aransas tomorrow. It will be Grey's first plane ride. We are crossing our fingers for a happy baby on the plane. Hopefully I will remember to take some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment