Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Grey turns 4 months old and Gary and Alison visit!

It has been a busy few days for us. Grey turned four months old on Thursday and he had to go to the doctor. He got a few shots and a great report from the dr. We found out that he is a tub-o baby! He now weighs......wait for it......18 pounds!!! We really can't believe it. So he weighs 18 pounds which means he is in the 99th percenile of all four months olds. He is also super tall. He is measuring 27 inches which means he is in the 95th percentile for height. He is only in the 25th percentile for his head circumference. So I guess he has a small-ish head :) Here is a picture of us before the shots. This is a picture of us after the shots. Here are some pictures of Grey's 4 month photo shoot. They are not the greatest photos because I was silly and did not take them until AFTER our shots. This is just a cute little picture of Grey reading to himself :) Gary and Alison came to visit us this weekend. We all had a great time. It was fun that they got to see how much Grey has changed. They had not seen him since he was two weeks old. Alison helped Matt weed our strawberry patch. Apparently she enjoys doing that. She is welcome in my backyard anytime! Everyone LOVES the swings. I have been waiting and waiting for Grey to be able to roll from his back all the way to his tummy. I felt like he was able to roll from side to side such a long time ago and he should be making it to his tummy. Well, he finally did it all by himself. Alison and I were watching him and he kept getting so close. She pulled out her phone and actually caught him rolling on tape. All four of us witnessed it and were very proud of him!


Alison took some other pictures and I might post more from our weekend once I get them.

2 comments:

  1. He is NOT tub-o baby! I have seen plenty of tubby babies and he is NOT!!! Stop that right now....You would be amazed at what babys pick up at this early age....:) I think he is amazing and thanks to Alison for capturing his achievement on video! You watch him and think it won't be long before he's crawling everywhere. Can't wait to see him soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i love gary and alison!! the swing pictures are priceless.

    ReplyDelete